Take Out a Loan
Whether you're looking to borrow to help with your household expenses or for a larger purchase, we have the right personal loan to suit you.
We've made it easy to borrow at a fair, affordable rate with no application fees and no early repayment charges.
Try out our quick and easy loan calculator below
With a Special Car Loan Rate from Newmarket Credit Union. We've made it easy to borrow at a fair, affordable rate with no application fees and no early repayment charges.
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary.
Special Car Loan 6.95%(APR 7.18%)
> Borrow €5,000 over 36 months
> Repay €154.28 per month
> Interest of €552.93
> Total amount payable is €5,552.93
> Annual interest rate (variable) is 6.95%(APR 7.18%)
Our Loans at a glance
- Many financial institutions do not offer loans under €1000, so come to us for the amount you want to borrow
- Interest Rate is variable
- More competitive interest rates than a payday loan or doorstep lender
- Repayments to suit you - weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- No application fees or early repayment charges
Documentation Required When Applying For A Loan
- Membership may need to be updated. (i) Photo ID (ii) Address Verification (iii) PPS Number may be required.
- Member's 3 most current payslips.
- 3 Months Current Bank Statements.
- If a member has a mortgage, an end of year mortgage statement is required.
- Self Employed Members are required to provide their most current accounts for 2 years.
- Loans for Self Employed members in excess of €25,000 will also require a Business Plan and 3 Years Cashflow Projections.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Read more on our Terms & Conditions page